Rep. Charles Key is speaking June 4th at the first Federal Immigration Reform & Enforcement Coalition (FIRE) National Security Conference at the State Capitol in Topeka, Kansas. This is a multi-state event & will be attended by speakers and guests from North Carolina, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas and other neighboring states.
The FIRE Coalition, working with partners at the Patriot Coalition and NovemberPatriots, will hold the first National Security Conference of 2010 in the old Kansas Supreme Court Chambers in the Kansas State Capitol Building. Whether it is amnesty for illegal aliens, the nearly 10% unemployment rate, or the rising instances of drug cartel and gang crime along the southern border, elected officials at the federal, state, and local levels need to work together for the American People. A little later in the month, on Saturday, June 19th, FIRE will hold the second national security conference of 2010 in Hamilton, Ohio.
The United States is still being subjected to the largest invasion in world history, and the Republic is at risk of disappearing from the face of the Earth due to the failure of elected officials to uphold and defend the Constitution. Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution guarantees us “protection against invasion.”
For the past 30+ years, we have seen little more than lip-service to actually secure our borders. State government officials take the same oath to uphold the Constitution as our federal “public servants.” The fact that immigration and border security are primarily federal mandates, does not relieve our state and local governments from their responsibility to protect the citizenry of their respective sovereign states as well.
For more information please contact:
Richard: firstname.lastname@example.org (815) 853-8718
Jeff: jeff@FIRECoalition.com (252) 876-9489
Submitted By Robert of San Jose
1. Offended the Queen of England.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against Honduras.
7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they’re building their nuclear weapons.
8. Gave away billions to the FED and AIG without pre-conditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Quadrupled (!) our national debt.
BO ~$2,000, 000,000,000 !!!)
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.
13. Released information on U.S. Intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors.
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn’t take the heat.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as “dangers to the nation.”
16. Ordered that the word “terrorism” no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as “man made disasters.”
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America’s world leadership.
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.
19. Politicized the 2010 census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States.
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for “torturing” three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.
24. Praised Jimmy Carter’s trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel.
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care “reform” that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn’t.
Recent news from Bloomberg: Daschle says, “Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them,” while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have “a duty to die.” (!?!?!?!?) If this does not sufficiently raise your ire, just remember that the President, Senators and Congressmen have their own special gold plated health care plan which is guaranteed the remainder of their lives and they are not subject to this new “Public Choice” law if they pass it.